5.22.2008

So it's been a while

Well I've noticed that its been almost a month since I last updated. Time flies, right? I feel like its sort of NOT POSSIBLE that I've been a McNeil employee for 2 months already. I mean really? Can that happen? I'm 1/3 done, and I feel like its still my first week. Although I guess in the scheme of things (especially when the future looks like 9-5 everyday, not just for 6months at a time) its good news! If two months feel like a week, then a year will feel like a 1.5 months. Granted it doesn't leave me much time to stop and smell the roses, but does anyone have much time for that anymore?

In short, life has been busy. I've been doing my best to keep up with everything- the two jobs, friendships, family, boyfriend. I can't believe how hard it is. One thing on my wish list- the ability to focus 90% of my energy into one thing. But I guess it is fun getting e-mails at work from my residents telling me there is puke in the washing machine...

No comments:

quotablethoughts

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
(Helen Keller)

I beg you...to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. and the point is, to live everything. live the questions now. perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.
(Rainer Maria Rilke)

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams...
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.
(Mary Anne Radmacher)

Do one thing every day that scares you.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
(Unknown)